The Topic of depression is increasingly a popular topic considering more than ever before, more people are dying with committing an unnatural way to end the life. With the increase in this awful trend of people choosing to commit suicide, in the ever more so awfully painful ways , thus its ever more so natural to raise awareness to causes of suicide and its various forms of treatment.
Depression is found to be one of the primary causes of suicide, how can it be? Let’s consider looking into mindset of what causes Depression ?
The Sociologists tend to differ from the perspective that Psychologists provide and evidently the Subject of Science leads to different causes and route to the treatment of Depression , and when there’s hardly discussion on the perspective of Human spirituality with regards to the cause and treatment of Depression. The Psychologists tend to regard Depression as an offshoot of our thoughts that leads to the outcome of performing negative actions.
Let’s take a critical look in to the subject of Depression ,the causes & treatment and critically analyse the various perspectives. This great piece is worth considering to provide deep insights in to the causes & treatment of Depression. The different perspective’s will be lined up and the reader will be able to acknowledge and build his understanding on the subject of Depression. Its interesting to note the word spirituality has intermittently been used in place of Human Science , thats an acknowledgement that both are one and the same thing.
…. article continued…
“ Collection of Gems from the Books of Sultan Bahu ® “
In this article its intended to present the various Golden Sayings & Quotes from the Books of the Shaykh Sultan Bahu ® that are rare to find and are immensely beneficial. There may be series of posts followed up to this post in the future hence in this post presented are the Gems of knowledge :
- The Perfect Guide without the need of the years of hard prayers within a moment can show all that exists whether the big or small within a dot (point) and with the same dot he open’s up and shows the realities of both the worlds. (ref)
- Manly is he, that in all situations be a true judge to his ego himself. All worship the ego , Worshipper’s of God are very very few. (ref)
- The disobedient ego becomes obedient with the following four things: 1) With the Love of Allah 2) With the true desire of Allah 3) With being drowned by loosing oneself in Allah (the spiritual state) 4) Every that action that is performed only to please Allah. For example Worship, Spiritual Exercise and Piety. (ref)
- From the thousands of years of Spiritual Exercise in contrast its better that one (spiritual) gaze of the Perfect Spiritual Guide. (ref)
- (Oh the True Seeker!) know that the four pleasures are part (incomplete) that keep away from the Complete (Great) Pleasures:- First Pleasure) Various types of tasty food and the pleasure of the sweet dishes. Second Pleasure) Pleasure of having intercourse with women. Third Pleasure) The pleasure of Great kingdom ship that purely is only pleasure of world and just the world. Fourth Pleasure) Chronic studying of knowledge is its pleasure. All these four pleasures are equal in their intensity. (ref)
How to describe the nature of present times that we live in ? despite there being an overwhelming research, success and advancement in the field of Science yet it looks like a world thats heading greatly towards more violence and ambiguity. The following quote is seemingly very interesting and eye opener for those of us whom analyse the age of time that we live in:
“Just like a persons childhood has religious character meaning is compatible to islam. Just like that in early age hood of the times meaning the beginning of the world times was compatible to religion and spirituality. That’s the reason why all the Prophet’s had appeared in the early age period of the world and the friends of Allah and the spiritual people had taken birth excessively. This is the reason that pious ancestors naturally and instinctively were acknowledging to religion and spirituality and were inclined towards it by the heart and body. Just as the person grows older , the satan starts to vitiate his religious capability and the islamic nature. To the extent that till puberty his self becomes spoiled. As like this as the age of time continued to pass the satan Samiri in that likeness used calf of metal and gold in many a ways making that decorative and glamorous for the people to be in magic of its love being enchanted and its prisoners. And the remembrance of Allah and his love in their hearts and mind was kept at distanced from them. To the extent that though present age of time by outer self looks decent and well established however from moral, religious and spiritual perspective to a great extent its vitiated and is sustaining an animal and physical life “
The quotation makes us ponder over the reasons for our present day chaotic worldly situations. Today, the human’s character and its affairs look pretty awful in contrast to an animals nature. The secret of humanly success and its respect lies upon controlling & empowering the self (ego) contrastingly slavery to the ego and the lower desires means more problems for the human species and its future.
Urdu : Book Irfan
English : Book Irfan